Portable Mobi-Boat Ramp - Boat launching made easy
Regular price $6,590.00
Boat launching made easy
Robust non-slip corrugated surface
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SHEET
DOWNLOAD INFORMATION SHEET
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION SHEET
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION SHEET
Can it be used on unstable grounds?
Yes, boat docking and undocking is made easy on unstable grounds such as sand, mud, creeks, oceans, swamps, lakes and gravel.
Are there different types of Mobi-Boat Ramps?
Yes, they vary in width and weave. There is an AFX weave and A2X weave. The A2X is the heavier duty weave.
Is it non-slip?
Yes, it is a patented non slip corrugated surface which prevents tyres from slipping even if it is submerged in water
Is it portable?
Yes, it's portable but it can be used either as a permanent or temporary solution
Is it easy to install?
Yes, it's easy to roll out and install and easy to dismantle after use and roll away. It is also low maintenance
What size vehicles can it manage?
The AFX ramp supports light and medium sized vehicles.
The A2X ramp supports frequent use of full size cars and tractors.
Does it protect sensitive ground?
Yes, it prevents ground damage due to recurring vehicle traffic and protects sensitive ground. It is very environmentally friendly and is compliant with environment regulations
Does it easily connect onto existing infrastructure?
Yes it does
Is it saltwater resistant?
Yes, it's very durable. It is not impacted by salt water and can be left fully submerged in water
Is it affected by tidal change?
It is unaffected by tidal change. It can be secured to various types of ground cover.
Installation & Use
- Minimal ground surface preparation required
- weighs 1.66 kilograms per square metre
- Only 2 people required to roll out the ramp
- Approx 15 minutes to roll out 50m
- Secured to the ground with easy to use stakes - inserted through eyelets
- Beach cleaning vehicles are able to drive over the mat - slowly with rakes raised
- Little or no maintenance under normal conditions
- Can be swept with a broom or leaf blower
- Width of 3m is generally recommended, 2m width also available
- Standard Length 10m
- Width and Lengths can be tailored to your needs.
Contact us to discuss your specific situation and needs